Thursday, November 18, 2010

Squirting Pussy!

I will never forget the first time my hot little pussy squirted for me! It was so amazing, and felt better than anything I have ever felt. I was at a friends house and was helping out in his kitchen. He had been flirting with me for hours, but I thought he was just messing around. So I was at the kitchen sink and he came up behind me...rubbed his hard cock up against my ass. I couldnt resist, I pushed my ass back against him. He started biting the back of my neck and my ears, then he pulled my shirt off, reached around in front of me and tweaked my nipple. I jumped it felt so fucking good. I just thought my pussy was wet at this point! Then he yanked my skirt up, no panties of course. He shoved his fingers deep into my pussy...you wouldnt believe what happened to me next. Call me and I will tell you more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to 4AGoodTimeCall
Email:
Visit this group