Sunday, November 14, 2010

Masturbation

I want to hear from all of you! I love thinking about or visualizing certain things when I get off, either alone or with someone. Please tell me what you like to use. What fantasies do you like to use to bring you over the edge? I have many depending on how hot I am or how close I am to exploding and squirting cum all over the place. I love to eat pussy while I am getting fucked doggy style... or someone sneaking into my home that I don't know and taking what he wants from me...or being tied up, held against my will and being used in EVERY way possible. So I really get off on hot stories. I would love for you to share your fantasies and deep dark secrets with me. Tell me a story daddy...

1 comment:

  1. I love how wild your mind is... being tied up... I could so go for that tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to 4AGoodTimeCall
Email:
Visit this group