Thursday, November 11, 2010

Innocent? Maybe not!

I was at home yesterday sleeping and there was a knock at the door. I was having a great dream and didnt want to get up, but the knocking didnt stop. So I got up and went to the door in my little white g-string panties and a small half white tank. I knew I shouldnt open the door that way, but what the hell, whoever it was woke me up. As I opened the door I rembered my dream...which must be why I was so fucking wet at the moment. The woman at the door was someone out preaching the word of God. I know that I probably should not be looking at this woman of God the way I was looking at her, but all I could think was, that even though she appeared so innocent and holy, she also was fucking hot. She had on a sack like dress, but I could see that her tits were pushing the dress out and her nipples were hard. I couldnt figuire out why her nipples were so freaking hard when it wasnt even cold out. Then I realized, she was looking at me the way I was looking at her. She was eyeing me from my tits to my pussy, barely hidden by my little white panites. So I said "Would you like to come in and discuss the subject more?" She slowly pulled her huge blue eyes up to mine and said "I would like that." So she came in and started trying to talk to me, but she was stuttering a bit and couldnt quit looking at my big tits with my hard nipples poking against the white see-through tank top. I asked her if my attire made her uncomfortable. She licked her lips and said "No, its ok." Never taking her eyes off my tits. Then.....................
Call me if you want to know what happened next! It will blow your mind and you will blow your wad. I know I did, hahaha.

1 comment:

  1. What can I say? WOW now that was hot. What a great time we had and that is one hot story girl. Can't wait to hear more. Be talkin to you soon.

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe to 4AGoodTimeCall
Email:
Visit this group